C2VAN (Command Control VAN) is a specially modified multi-purpose vehicle equipped with built-in monitoring technology and other special equipment. Thanks to mutually communicating technologies, C2VAN is becoming a powerful tool in operations in the field and in the fight against extremist phenomena.
- MOBILE COMMAND WORKPLACE – the possibility of partial takeover of operations center activities and control of units in the field using the C2AP command and control support application, integrated ILS localization services and other applications and subsystems.
- COMMUNICATION CENTRE – provision of voice and “SMART” data connection with stacionary systems and with cooperating units operating in the field, which include IP voice gateway – PTT (Push-To Talk) SEFOR Solutions © PVG system and other applications and subsystems.
- CAMERA SURVEILLANCE – monitoring measures with recording with the possibility of online transmission to the customer’s data network, which includes subsystem to support the performance of service – INCREMO/REDBAC V, application of the localization video player SEFOR Solutions © VIDEOMAN and other applications and subsystems.
- SEARCH MISSIONS – technologies for searching for lost people even in difficult terrain using the SEFOR Solutions © pTRACK tracking localization system.
- REMOTE CHECKING – checking of persons and vehicles using the application to support the performance of service – REDBAC V and online access to the customer’s databases.
- FREQUENCY SCANNING AND MONITORING (option) – search and monitoring of activities in the frequency band (detection of territory coverage by the TETRAPOL radio network signal, etc.), SPECON application + IZ225 radio receiver.
- COUNTER UAV (option) – detection, classification, tracking and neutralisation of civilian UAV. More info.
In use of the Police of the Czech Republic – Border and Foreign Service and other services since 2019.