C2VAN (Command Control VAN) is a specially modified multi-purpose vehicle equipped with built-in monitoring technology and other special equipment. Thanks to mutually communicating technologies, C2VAN is becoming a powerful tool in operations in the field and in the fight against extremist phenomena.
- COMMAND WORKPLACE – control of units in the field.
- MOBILE OPERATION CENTRE – possibility of partial take-over of operation centre activities in the field.
- COMMUNICATION CENTRE – providing voice and data connectivity of units performing activities in the field.
- CAMERA SUPERVISION – monitoring measures with a record.
- SEARCH MISSIONS – technologies for searching for lost people even in difficult terrain.
- CONTROL ACTIVITY- checking of persons and vehicles using on-line access to the customer databases.
- FREQUENCY OF OSCILLATION ZONE MONITORING – searching for activities in the frequency of oscillation zone, detection of PEGAS system signal coverage.
In use of the Police of the Czech Republic since 2019.