The next generation of ILS (Integrated Localization Services) is a client / server software solution for the central collection and management of Forces and Means localization data (F&M).
ILS provides the user with a wide range of functions:
- management of intervention operational groups,
- approval of requests for enlistment of F&M to groups
and delegation of F&M subordinates to user,
- management of the organisational structure, including
- setting the permissions for management of groups
- collection, storage and display of location data,
- managing and displaying points of interest as a part
of measures to map materials,
- real-time data visualization over 2D maps,
- display of F&M movement history in the selected area
(polygon) and time,
- making status and other information from outside
- distribution of data to authorised users and
ILS can be deployed separately or as a comprehensive solution with connection to the operating workplace – C2AP application.