The ISRMAN (Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance MANagement) is a comprehensive automated command and control system with ISRMAN SW application software to support intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance activities within the ISR process (Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance process) at ISR command and control headquaters and directly and indirectly subordinate sensor ISR platforms and to support intelligence cycle activities – INTEL cycle (INTElligence cycle). The ISRMAN system can be deployed in C/V/S (Container / Vehicle / Stationary) variants.
- ISRMAN SW ISR Command and Control application; ISR core functionality customizable to meet national needs and processes for TCPED (Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination) nodes; NATO standards support implemented as integral or standalone products:
- CSDMAN ISR Product Library compliant with CSD/STANAG 4559 NSILI (NATO Standard ISR Library Interface),
- NVGMAN Tactical plot and Operational Picture management tool compliant with NVG (NATO Vector Graphics),
- IMINTMAN Imagery and video management and exploitation tool,
- MTForm Application for Military Message Text Formats from APP11 Catalogue,
- NFFIER Friendly units tracking application,
- JREAPPER SW implementation of Link 16 via JREAP-C,
- CHATMAN Universal chat application compliant with NATO JCHAT,
- ISR Adapter – software tool utilizing platforms access to the ISR network.
Within the cooperation with company JISR Institute.